Tuesday 2 June 2015

30 Days Wild Challenge

I'm taking the 30 days challenge organised by The Wildlife Trust, this takes place throughout June and encourages people to get outdoors on every day throughout June. I'm outdoors most days but thought the challenge was a great opportunity to record what I get up to whilst being more mindful about it.

Day 1 was a bit of a deluge of rain and wind and I didn't get off to a great start, I managed to get out at lunchtime but didn't really feel inspired to take any photos.

Today (day 2) was marginally better with gusting winds, so Maybe the dog and I ventured out to pick some grasses to add to my forest school flora and fauna id book.

The meadows near my home are in full flower and looking rather beautiful at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment